• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accepting want list for San Diego comic con!

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, Bunky will be set up and selling at San Diego Con. As a courtesy to those that are not going, I will attempt to find books on your want list.  THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY BOOKS I FIND FOR YOU.  I appreciate sincere requests with as much info as to grade and price.  NOTE I WILL NOT BE LOOKING FOR ANY COMIC CON EXCLUSIVES OR COPPER MODERN AGE, please do not ask, just good ol GA, SA and bronze. Thank you Bunky Brian 

Edited by Bunky Brian

On 7/15/2019 at 7:49 PM, Bunky Brian said:

Hi all, Bunky will be set up and selling at San Diego Con. As a courtesy to those that are not going, I will attempt to find books on your want list.  THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY BOOKS I FIND FOR YOU.  I appreciate sincere requests with as much info as to grade and price.  NOTE I WILL NOT BE LOOKING FOR ANY COMIC CON EXCLUSIVES OR COPPER MODERN AGE, please do not ask, just good ol GA, SA and bronze. Thank you Bunky Brian 

Hey Bunky,

Thanks for asking, really appreciate it!  I'm interested in good looking low grade 0.5-2.0 (raw or slabbed) books, can be restored or incomplete:

Captain America Comics 72, 76-78

Action Comics 33 

Detective Comics 44, 54, 70

Plastic Man 33

Flash Comics 86

Green Lantern 5

Marvel Tales 93 and 94

Edited by Aznfunk

Bunky,

I'm looking for a mid grade Silver Age Green Lantern #16, and high grade grade copy of Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #19.

Thanks for asking!

Edited by austinhg
More specific information

On 7/16/2019 at 6:56 PM, austinhg said:

Bunky,

I'm looking for a mid grade Green Lantern #16, and high grade grade copy of Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #19.

Thanks for asking!

If you are talking a GA GL 16, I believe Mike Carbo had one at Torpedo on Sunday.