• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Studios phase 4
3 3

349 posts in this topic

There were the Facebook leaks that came out the previous week that some are pointing to as hints what will be revealed.

But a name that keeps coming up ...

ironheart01.PNG.f5d0fbd6cd2f125f25a802972864d81d.PNG

But that could be fan fiction for now, more than any credible news. Though I blame RDJ as he brought her up now.

I believe we've just been through the MCU equivalent of the silver and early bronze age.  Loosely speaking.  :D
The foundation's set; the Marvel Heroes' place in the universe is established, the stakes are real, new characters can be introduced, new cosmic themes can be explored along with down-to-earth stories to keep the overall characters grounded.

The trick will be to continue the line of stories without the best-selling solo title, "Tales of Suspense".  (Yeah, I know we may get a replacement Cap and Iron Man but it won't be the same).

Edited by Unca Ben

21 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

wow that's nuts, I don't think I would have it in me for line up for 33 hours.. 

34 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I don't know if I would like to be in a room with 1000 people who have have not showered in over a day+

but then you wouldn't be able to play this fun game called guess that smell.. lol 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:42 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

Yeah, looks like a bunch of untitled Marvel movies will be announced for phase 4.

:wishluck:

I feel like Winthorp and Valentine (or the Dukes) before the big Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice winter crop announcement. I overstocked on Eternals and Ironheart just in case.