• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Studios phase 4
3 3

349 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, wiparker824 said:

I don’t know they did a decade long series of many movies around the Infinity Gauntlet storyline and didn’t involve Silver Surfer or Adam Warlock.... 

Not the same. Eternals without Sersi is like the Avengers without Iron Man. I'm sure her casting is coming soon. What a surprise that Angelina Jolie is Thena and Ajax will be a woman. So many surprises tonight. The MCU is going full throttle. 

7 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

He did. New Mutants too.

He also said Captain Marvel 2, Black Panther 2 and GotG 3 down the line.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1085327-comic-con-black-panther-2-captain-marvel-2-and-guardians-3-confirmed

So we got a lot of great movies to look forward to.

Comic-Con: Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and Guardians 3 Confirmed!

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

7 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Not the same. Eternals without Sersi is like the Avengers without Iron Man. I'm sure her casting is coming soon. What a surprise that Angelina Jolie is Thena and Ajax will be a woman. So many surprises tonight. The MCU is going full throttle. 

Jolie makes way more sense as Thena. Sersi will get cast. Grab those #2s if people start bailing.

Edited by Key Largo Comics

4 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

He also said Captain Marvel 2, Black Panther 2 and GotG 3 down the line.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1085327-comic-con-black-panther-2-captain-marvel-2-and-guardians-3-confirmed

So we got a lot of great movies to look forward to.

Comic-Con: Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and Guardians 3 Confirmed!

I wonder what the moerons who swore off the MCU after Endgame are gonna do now?

Edited by @therealsilvermane

7 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Jolie makes way more sense as Thena. Sersi will get cast. Grab those #2s if people start bailing.

You mean #3's? Believe me, I'm stocked on Sersi. I've got a nice Mike Royer signed  Eternals #5 currently with CGC. Jolie is definitely a headliner but my money is still on Sersi being the star.

1 minute ago, @therealsilvermane said:

You mean #3's? Believe me, I'm stocked on Sersi. I've got a nice Mike Royer signed  Eternals #5 currently with CGC. Jolie is definitely a headliner but my money is still on Sersi being the star.

Yes I meant 3 sorry. I have a really nice 5 myself.

22 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Eh, maybe to people like you and I, but to the general audience of these films (not diehard comic book fans) they don’t know any of the characters in Eternals anyways, whereas a lot of them did actually know Iron Man was an Avenger. I’m guessing Sersi still gets cast at some point FWIW, but she’s definitely not on the Iron Man level. She’s much more on the level of importance to Eternals as Silver Surfer and Warlock were to Infinity Gauntlet.

15 hours ago, kimik said:

I guess they could say the time travel in Endgame changed a few things, or maybe someone else used the quantum zone to save her? 

As was exposited many times in Endgame, "changing" the past does not change the reality of Earth-616. So that cannot be the explanation.

And if Marvel Studios intends on allowing another character to discover/perfect Quantum Time Travel then I'm forever done with the MCU. I basically already am with the announcement of Jane Foster's female Thor.

9 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

I was really hoping to get a Subby tease but it wasn't meant to be I guess.  

This was just Phase Four. Doc Strange, Panther, and Cap Marvel sequels aren't even part of this mix yet. Namor will surface in one of the next Phases. He has to. He's Marvel Comics' first super-hero. 

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

And if Marvel Studios intends on allowing another character to discover/perfect Quantum Time Travel then I'm forever done with the MCU. I basically already am with the announcement of Jane Foster's female Thor.

Everyone keeps saying "female Thor", but even if she's worthy of Mjolnir, she's not really Thor. I mean, did Steve Rogers become Captain Thor in Endgame? No. She'll still be Jane, just able to command the hammer. Thor Odinson's look goes much better with Stormbreaker anyway. But yeah, what about Beta Ray Bill? Maybe Mjolnir finds a new worthy best friend with every movie.