• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF now has Chat functionality

11 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Has anyone tried it?  If so, what's it like?  I'm reluctant because login requires a FB connect.

CAF used to have a chat functionality for years! There were a bunch of us regulars that were chatters from the comicart-l list. Bill had to shut it down because the chat program had security issues.

I have tried out the new one.  The one thing I don't like is that the chat buffer seems to stay forever.  Before it would disappear!

Malvin

37 minutes ago, The Cimmerians Purse said:

Yeah I stopped using Facebook 3 years ago... maybe longer. I don’t want to get back on it. I do use instagram but not a bunch. Mainly to follow artists I’m interested in to keep up on what they’re working on

Instagram is Facebook :gossip:

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Instagram is Facebook :gossip:

Naw! Instagram is Facebook with far less emphasis on guilting people into “say something nice about me” and much much less “look at how “cool” or hot I am” it’s more about “look at my dweeby dog doing dumb/funny stuff” and a lot of comic artists post cool stuff, which I really like. I think it sucks you in less too. At least it sucks me in less. < 30 min a day.