• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks
5 5

53 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, tigers comics said:

Thank you for all of the deals and friends I made on the CGC forums over the last 10 years. It’s been fun. See you guys on the other side

Holy mess Dude

Chill

Everyone here respects you man

If your thinking what I'm thinking please dont donthis

Private message anyonevof us and we can talk with you 

1 hour ago, tigers comics said:

Thank you for all of the deals and friends I made on the CGC forums over the last 10 years. It’s been fun. See you guys on the other side

Robert, I hope you are OK and you are just changing hobbies, but it's it more than that, if you need anything or want to talk to someone, I'll be glad to help. If you are reaching out, we want to help you.

That phone number Bird posted is a great resource. 

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I posted this in the other thread. 

I got the name of the town he lives in, called the police. They knew who he was right away, and said they had already been in contact with him and he's fine.

So, Robert, I hope everything is truly OK, check in when you can, please.

That is awesome you did that.  Thank you.  that was a scary post. 

20 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I got the name of the town he lives in, called the police. They knew who he was right away, and said they had already been in contact with him and he's fine.

Thank you for this.  Knowing someone was able to make sure he was at least ok, puts some ease on it.

@tigers comics If you need anything, we are here for you.

34 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Unfortunately, I had to do the same thing for a friend on another forum. Times are rough. :(

I can’t believe I’m quoting a Wilson Phillips song but hold on for one more day. It’s amazing how life changes minute to minute.

Relax, breathe, rest, and recharge. Something different is always around the corner you just need to keep your eyes open. If anything.....go listen to the song, hard to be in a funk after that!