• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks
5 5

53 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I posted this in the other thread. 

I got the name of the town he lives in, called the police. They knew who he was right away, and said they had already been in contact with him and he's fine.

So, Robert, I hope everything is truly OK, check in when you can, please.

^^:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

12 hours ago, Blastaar said:

I can’t believe I’m quoting a Wilson Phillips song but hold on for one more day.

If I were on the edge, thinking of this song would push me over. 

Just sayin...

Maybe he has been secretly ill for some time, and he knew his time was near? Either way this is very sad, and I hope everything is ok. I would be lying if I said I never had dark thoughts as well. I imagine everyone has at sometime or another. You are not alone. 

Edited by maidenmate91

29 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Maybe he has been secretly ill for some time, and he knew his time was near? Either way this is very sad, and I hope everything is ok. I would be lying if I said I never had dark thoughts as well. I imagine everyone has at sometime or another. You are not alone. 

Everyone has dark thoughts, it is how they respond to them that matters.

My offer to tigers extends to anyone on here.  If you, (not directed at you maidenmate9), needs someone to talk to for any reason.  Message me.  I will gladly call you and just chat.

Bird's post of the hotline number is another great resource and should not be frowned upon.

Anytime just by being a decent human being a life can be saved, please do it.

21 minutes ago, Bird said:

any words on his well-being? He has not visited since the "thanks" post and sold some keys the week before.I hope that he is alright.  :wishluck:

+1  !!  How about an update ?  Sharon ? 

29 minutes ago, Tony S said:

There's a reason everyone here likes you Sharon. Not only did you go out of your way and take action to help someone - you are careful to give credit to others. And are humble about what you did.  If what goes around comes around, then you are well situated. 

+1  (worship) 

Sharon = :angel:

I am very pleased to see this community checking in on one of its own.

On the flipside, I hope the original poster was not trying to be funny or cryptic for the sake of it. That angers me. You don't joke about it. You just don't. If it was a legit reaching out for help, we are here. Someone is always here. Someone will always listen. You just have to ask.

5 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

On the flipside, I hope the original poster was not trying to be funny or cryptic for the sake of it. That angers me. You don't joke about it. You just don't...

Very pleased to hear that the OP is fine.  On the other hand, it would be extremely helpful if the intent and meaning of the original post was clarified somehow...

a brief distraction for a serious subject -

my wife volunteered at a Crisis Prevention hotline for half a year.  There's a phone for the Suicide line and another for other crisis calls.   One day she was talking on her personal cell phone when the Suicide line lit up.  It has caller ID.   As she was telling her friend she had to hang up, she realized the caller ID was her mother's phone number. So she picks up the phone and says "Mom?"

Her father was in the hospital at the time and it turned out the Suicide Crisis number was one digit off his room phone number and she must have fat fingered when dialing.

Edited by csaag
typo

37 minutes ago, csaag said:

a brief distraction for a serious subject -

my wife volunteered at a Crisis Prevention hotline for half a year.  There's a phone for the Suicide line and another for other crisis calls.   One day she was talking on her personal cell phone when the Suicide line lit up.  It has caller ID.   As she told was telling her friend she had to hang up, she realized the caller ID was her mother's phone number. So she picks up the phone and says "Mom?"

Her father was in the hospital at the time and it turned out the Suicide Crisis number was one digit off his room phone number and she must have fat fingered when dialing.

That's crazy.