• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks
5 5

53 posts in this topic

yeah I was thinking that earlier but its great to see the response and support the boards offer for something serious.. Lets hope it was maybe just a good bye from the forums or hobby 

22 hours ago, csaag said:

a brief distraction for a serious subject -

my wife volunteered at a Crisis Prevention hotline for half a year.  There's a phone for the Suicide line and another for other crisis calls.   One day she was talking on her personal cell phone when the Suicide line lit up.  It has caller ID.   As she was telling her friend she had to hang up, she realized the caller ID was her mother's phone number. So she picks up the phone and says "Mom?"

Her father was in the hospital at the time and it turned out the Suicide Crisis number was one digit off his room phone number and she must have fat fingered when dialing.

(thumbsuto your wife and yourself for the support and the Volunteering she does. 

Sometimes a person can feel so isolated, so coming to chatboards is the only way out.

Most of the people on this site are amazing to talk too,and the feedback on here for one of our brothers is nice to see.

I hope everything is well with him and he managed to get through the darkness. Hopefully he comes back and says hello.

And for those who reached out for him,you should be commended.

I hope everything is ok with him.  Hope he comes back here.  Been buying from Robert many times over the last 10 years on the boards.  every single time it was smooth transaction.  recently bought from him this last weekend.  he did drop off the package at his local post office on Monday and I received it this week.  Was a little concerned b/c every single transaction I've had with him he would always give me the tracking info on the same day of delivery but this time I didn't hear anything.  Here's hoping we hear back from Robert

5 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

I hope everything is ok with him.  Hope he comes back here.  Been buying from Robert many times over the last 10 years on the boards.  every single time it was smooth transaction.  recently bought from him this last weekend.  he did drop off the package at his local post office on Monday and I received it this week.  Was a little concerned b/c every single transaction I've had with him he would always give me the tracking info on the same day of delivery but this time I didn't hear anything.  Here's hoping we hear back from Robert

Yes

7 minutes ago, HighRadArt said:

Anyone ever hear from Robert?

I think it was mentioned on another thread that he was ok. Might want to check that thread out.

19 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I think it was mentioned on another thread that he was ok. Might want to check that thread out.

I think all it said was that the police indicated he was not in danger, or something like that. It wasn't definitive and when I checked about 2 days ago he had not been back here since posting this thread. I hope that he is okay and getting any help that is needed.

44 minutes ago, Bird said:

I think all it said was that the police indicated he was not in danger, or something like that. It wasn't definitive and when I checked about 2 days ago he had not been back here since posting this thread. I hope that he is okay and getting any help that is needed.

I hope he is ok too.