• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best comic shops around

5 posts in this topic

So I'm going to be doing some travelling and am curious to get some member opinions on some of the best comic shops that our country has to offer.

I only collect silver & bronze, so a large stock of back issues is a must.  That is my main criteria since I don't collect anything modern.

Out west is probably too far for me, but anything midwest, south,  northeast is fair game.  Any suggestions of places to check out?

2 hours ago, UncleAnwar said:

So I'm going to be doing some travelling and am curious to get some member opinions on some of the best comic shops that our country has to offer.

I only collect silver & bronze, so a large stock of back issues is a must.  That is my main criteria since I don't collect anything modern.

Out west is probably too far for me, but anything midwest, south,  northeast is fair game.  Any suggestions of places to check out?

You Tube channel: Comics Road Trip! They've covered a great deal of the Midwest, South and North East. I think they have about 70 videos, each with a different store from their trips. Sure miss those guys...

7 hours ago, Conacon said:

You Tube channel: Comics Road Trip! They've covered a great deal of the Midwest, South and North East. I think they have about 70 videos, each with a different store from their trips. Sure miss those guys...

Awesome,  I'll definitely look into that