• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING MONDAY Sales thread, started with Dave Stevens & Sandman and now small runs and last issues
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Thank you for visiting my sales thread. I was going to do one large mixed thread but just end up moving things to their respective forums anyway so I will do a thread here in C/M, one in Mixed Ages, and one in G/S/B. s/h in the US is $15 if slabs are involved (1-3 per box) and if only raw comics or treasury editions it will be $6.00 first class, $5 media mail or $8.50 priority mail (choice is up to you); one flat rate no matter what you buy. No buyers from HoS, Probation List, or that I have on ignore and cannot receive PMs from. Returns are fine if you notify me within 7 days or receipt and pay return shipping if it is just buyer's remorse. Checks, money orders, Venmo and cash are preferred but paypal is fine if need be but only on orders under $1000.

I will be adding books and other items along the way.  Here is a link to my thread in G/S/B. And here is a link to my thread in Mixed Ages

Okay, without further eloquence....

Edited by Bird

I am just getting started but will start with some nice Dave Stevens work

Rocketeer Official Movie Adaptation SOLD

Spoiler

$5

D_o_10FXYAEKR6l.jpgD_o_10EW4AA8P53.jpg

Edited by Bird

5 minutes ago, Silver_Couch_Surfer said:

Take

^^ of Movie adaptation for $5

Thanks!

sorry for only 2 books to start but listing one more Stevens in the G/S/B thread now as well.

Edited by Bird

SANDMAN issues, all high grade NM except 66 which has some light wear, so VF  $3 each or 4/$10

51-56, 59   58 sold

D_rcutLX4AEWwnl.jpg

60- 67   

D_rcutKWkAEKqEN.jpg

68, 70, 71, 73

D_rcutmXkAAuep0.jpg

Edited by Bird

6 hours ago, adampasz said:

I would take Sandman 58 & 60. Need those to complete my run.

... also looking for a #10 :baiting:

58 &60 sold 

thank you

I have another 60 so that one is still available

Edited by Bird