• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some sweet books in a recent collection I came across . . .

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

No. This came packaged with the Rai Trade Paperback, and since the early issues of that were low print run (for the time), they likely printed a ton of these. And they were all glossy.

No, just cool. :grin:

17 hours ago, divad said:

Love the naysayers - nope and just sharing my joy. :bigsmile:

Wow.  That's amazing.  You're never going to sell these?  Not here or Ebay.  Amazing!  Congrats on your newfound love of modern (arguably some late copper) books.  It really warms the heart to see someone post a bunch of books for no other purpose than just the enjoyment.  Glad this wasn't a prolonged advertisement after all.  

23 hours ago, divad said:

And the hits keep coming . . . :whee:

CF1a.jpeg

Still can't believe how much some Cyberfrog books go for. 

Love the character, but I would have bet money that this title would never be worth anything. 

That's coming from someone who bought nearly all of them many moons ago.

Been a long time since I looked, but a page was excluded from one the Cyberfrog books because it was too violent.  So he released it as a single thicker page.  I think it was with Harris.  Took me a long time to find back then.  Have to research if that's desirable today. 

Patrick