• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC Couch Tour 2019 - No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom Waits
3 3

88 posts in this topic

I am away for a week on starting Sat morning probably will have limited interwebs connectivity will have to read the stories and check the videos next week. Look forward to them and the price increase on all the speculation comic issues because of the MCU panel.

I did read this article 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/comic-con-at-50-bigger-than-ever-but-at-what-cost/ar-AAEsACA?ocid=spartanntp

kind of a downer article but I am sure there is a sprinkle of truth in there

Mile High's latest email was quite amusing (cheap laughs are the only reason I stay subscribed) -- three (or was it two?  I deleted the thing already...) years later Chuck is still complaining about the booth loading problems that they had, which cost them -- ten...thousand...dollars! -- in (alleged, that's what $2500 in real world money?) lost sales.  Accordingly he hates being in San Diego right now (I'm sure the con organizers graciously accepted his money though).  

Hasbro is going to hold back an undetermined number of each of their SDCC exclusives for order on their website at a future date.  This year they actually released what day orders for these exclusives go live. 

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/16/hasbro-pulse-pre-order-dates-for-sdcc-2019-exclusives-announced-352281

I am down for the Luke 3-Pack and original color Boba Fett. 

One of two threads I look forward to every year, this one, and @Awax's who I think usually posts his over in the modern forum. I haven't been to SDCC since '98, can't believe I"ll ever return given how big it's gotten. I'm heading on vacation myself in a couple of days, and will only have intermittent internet access. I'll be using up some of that precious bandwidth to check this thread, so keep it coming!

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Pickle Rick 2.0? lol 

Here is the Official Figure of SDCC: Couch Tour 

Big Lebowski Thor...

UNfortunately it is a build a figure .... so if you want it you have to pick up all the figures behind it... 

IMG_1484.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Here is the Official Figure of SDCC: Couch Tour 

Big Lebowski Thor...

UNfortunately it is a build a figure .... so if you want it you have to pick up all the figures behind it... 

IMG_1484.jpeg

I'd buy a talking version:

"I hate the Eagles"

"That rug really tied the room together"

"In the parlance of our times"

"The Dude abides"

"This aggression will not stand"

“Hey careful man there’s a beverage here”

"Yea…at least I’m housebroken!"

"You brought the *****' Pomeranian bowling?"

Think of all the accessory sales: the rug, a bowling ball & bag, a White Russian, roach clips, the car (that plays Creedence tunes), the varmint, the briefcase, the Gutterballs outfit...

Hours of fun for the entire dysfunctional family!