• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your commissions!

29 posts in this topic

I know some of you had your favorite artists do a commission piece of your favorite character, so now's the time to show 'em off.

I recently had Josh Howard (from Dead @ 17 fame) do a piece for me and it turned out to be well worth the $100. I love Edgar Rice Burroughs, so I had him do his representation of Dejah Thoris and here's what he did for me:

joshdejah.jpg

The photo doesn't do the piece justice, but it's the only photo I have. I can't wait to get this bad boy framed.

My favorite commission piece is my favorite comic item (books included).

Top Row, Middle - Dizzy and Megan

I bought this back in October. Eduardo Risso did this commission for me of Dizzy, Megan, Echo and Agent Graves from the series 100 Bullets. Waited on a list for 2 years before my turn came up. Well worth the wait. cloud9.gif

That's a nice piece! Specially coming from me, I was never that big of a Sienkiewicz fan... Where'd you get it?

thanks...was after bill for nearly 2 years trying to score one...and was lucky enough to score 2! here is the other.... thumbsup2.gif

sienk002.jpg

My favorite commission piece is my favorite comic item (books included).

Top Row, Middle - Dizzy and Megan

I bought this back in October. Eduardo Risso did this commission for me of Dizzy, Megan, Echo and Agent Graves from the series 100 Bullets. Waited on a list for 2 years before my turn came up. Well worth the wait. cloud9.gif

VERY nice piece Chris by a really cool artist, congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gif

CaryNordGoldenStateComic-Con2005Com.jpg

Cary Nord 2005

Here's a Perez commission from a few years ago when he had free time between some projects...

capskull.gif

Dave (first post here, although some may recognize my ID from other art forums)

hail.gif

That Nord piece is wicked!

Thanks wink.gif

This is just a $20 con sketch, but the artist really took his time and produced a really unique take on Morpheus. Thanks to Chrisco for reccomending Stuart Sayger...

886290-sayger.jpg

886290-sayger.jpg.badeacc8ea2ba5435e12cd97c30690fa.jpg