• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OPEN APOLOGY
2 2

143 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, lizards2 said:

wiener toxicity...., :eyeroll: 

6 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I pulled these off

hm

I have vienna sausages in my pantry now, tons of salt.... !!! otherwise not too bad. IF you like the 99 cent ramen then the sausages are a culinary delight lol  

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have vienna sausages in my pantry now, tons of salt.... !!! otherwise not too bad. IF you like the 99 cent ramen then the sausages are a culinary delight lol  

I think the most I've ever spent on ramen is 3 for a dollar.  You must have some high falutin' ramen.

We used to cook ramen on the fire line, then add a can of tuna, chicken or shrimp, and then add in a tube of cheese spread - delicious!

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I think the most I've ever spent on ramen is 3 for a dollar.  You must have some high falutin' ramen.

We used to cook ramen on the fire line, then add a can of tuna, chicken or shrimp, and then add in a tube of cheese spread - delicious!

3 for a dollar is what I meant, still a dollar, for those cup of ramen noodles lol 

I told my friend who was new to cooking that they were good with cinnamon lol I didn't think he'd take me serious... but :sick:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

An entire city-humiliated by these nasty sausages-

13 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

NEVAAAHHHH!!  VIVA VIENNA!!

Wiener lover. 

22 minutes ago, evilskip said:

I think the kid on the can is in the can as well.

Just the crank

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:
3 hours ago, evilskip said:

I think the kid on the can is in the can as well.

Just the crank

If he is I wonder what part that slimy clear gelatin stuff is ??  :sick:

One thing i have truly learned about myself now being 47 years old.   I suck at being human.  No, I’m not looking for sympathy.   The older I get the more I realize how imperfect I am.   Evil is a strong word so I won’t use it.   But, for what’s its worth.   I am one of the greatest of all sinners.   

8 minutes ago, EC Phanatic said:

It’s ok to hate me.    I done some crappy posts.   I feel bad about them.   So it’s ok.   I deserve it 

I'll save my hate for people that would never in a million years admit they were wrong about something.

1 minute ago, EC Phanatic said:

One thing i have truly learned about myself now being 47 years old.   I suck at being human.  No, I’m not looking for sympathy.   The older I get the more I realize how imperfect I am.   Evil is a strong word so I won’t use it.   But, for what’s its worth.   I am one of the greatest of all sinners.   

everyone is.  most would never admit it.   you do the math.

11 minutes ago, EC Phanatic said:

Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... Don't ask what he did... 

It can't be that bad. What did you do?