• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When they barely even try...
1 1

39 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RCheli said:

Wow everyone is tough on Facebook

Translation: dang I thought everyone else was dumb like me and this would be a snap-

I dont even see that goofus profile anymore he may have completely hightailed it outta here

I saw one on facebook a ASM 1 3.0 or something like that and they are asking for 4k. someone commented that this person is a known scammer

Scammers and criminals generally break the law because they are too stupid and/or lazy to make money the proper way. We should be thankful for this. It makes them easy to spot.

Even the long term "successful" scumbags do shoddy work, easily detectable by anyone with a passing familiarity on how untouched vintage comics look.

Hes an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

There is also a processing number on slabbed comics.

There should be a registered ownership site of slabbed comics,where people can have a listing of comics you can type in the CGC number and it will bring you too dm with the actual owner so you can exchange dialogue and notify him that some clown is trying to burn someone using his book.

18 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Hes an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

There is also a processing number on slabbed comics.

There should be a registered ownership site of slabbed comics,where people can have a listing of comics you can type in the CGC number and it will bring you too dm with the actual owner so you can exchange dialogue and notify him that some clown is trying to burn someone using his book.

there is the CGC registry but comics are traded and sold so keeping track of ownership would be hard and some sales are in person so it would be even harder to track that information, but its a ok thought, and there is something like that called the registry. Check it out. 

10 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

there is the CGC registry but comics are traded and sold so keeping track of ownership would be hard and some sales are in person so it would be even harder to track that information, but its a ok thought, and there is something like that called the registry. Check it out. 

And I could see some people NOT wanting it known what they own.

Just now, Crops068 said:

And I could see some people NOT wanting it known what they own.

oh yeah that's why it voluntary so this situation could happen anyways. 

I also agree with this statement as some may not want people to know what they own.

37 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

Yeah but you type in the number, the ownership wouldn't be made public, once the number was typed in than you would be brought to dm with the actual owner.