• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC SS 3.5
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Boardies,

Any interest please don't hesitate to PM me  

:rulez:

1) Price Includes shipping and insurance to any of the 48 CONUS states.  Outside those 48 states I will pay for $20.00 of the shipping the rest is on the buyer

2) 1st :takeit: gets the book, even if I am in the middle of negotiating a price from a PM

3) I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or folks on the probation list

4) I bought these comic already graded, so I do not know if they have been pressed and have not looked at the grader notes

5) I accept PayPal as the primary form of payments.  Other forms of payments we can discuss, but I will check your Kudos thread

6) Returns are accepted if notified 3-days after you receive the comic, after that the comic belongs to you.  I will not pay for return shipping and the comic needs to be in the same condition that I mailed it to you upon its return.

7) I am always open to offers and will consider trades if it is a book I am looking for.  If you low-ball me I will likely write you back, call you on it, and give you a reasonable counter-offer.

8) I am listing these books right around the latest sales on GPA

9) Any questions or issues, just send me a message on the boards.

10) My Kudos thread is below:

Mike22's Kudo's Thread

11) Fantastic Four #55 CGC 8.5 - $375.00  (Great Silver Surfer Cover) - Last Sale went for $382.00    SOLD

12) Tales of Suspense #52 CGC 5.0 - $1375.00 (1st Black Widow) - Last Sale went for $1425.00 -    SOLD

11) Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC SS 3.5 (Stan Lee) - $1600.00 (1st Green Goblin) - Last Sale went for $1450.00 -   $1450.00

Pictures below. If you need more pictures please let me know.

Edited by Mike22
TOS #52 Sold