• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shudder's CREEPSHOW TV series (9/26/19)

3 posts in this topic

Per press release, "Shudder announced the two Creepshow stories that will be featured in the show’s premiere episode: the Stephen King story 'Gray Matter,' adapted by Byron Willinger and Philip de Blasi (The Commuter) and directed by series showrunner Greg Nicotero, which stars Adrienne Barbeau, Giancarlo Esposito, and Tobin Bell (Saw); and 'House of the Head,' written by Josh Malerman (Bird Box) and directed by John Harrison (Book of Blood, Tales from the Crypt). Harrison was also the first assistant director for George Romero on the original Creepshow movie.

"The first season will also feature segments based on stories by award-winning and acclaimed writers including 'By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain' by Joe Hill, 'The Companion' by Joe R. Lansdale, Kasey Lansdale, and Keith Lansdale, 'The Finger' by David J. Schow, 'Lydia Layne’s Better Half' by John Harrison and Greg Nicotero, 'Night of the Paw' by John Esposito, 'Bad Wolf Down' by Rob Schrab, 'All Hallows Eve' by Bruce Jones, 'The Man in the Suitcase' by Christopher Buehlman, 'Times is Tough in Musky Holler' by John Skipp and Dori Miller, and 'Skincrawlers' Paul Dini and Stephen Langford."

The series stars David Arquette (Scream franchise), Adrienne Barbeau (The Fog), Tobin Bell (Saw), Big Boi (Antwan Patton), Jeffrey Combs (Star Trek, Re-Animator), Kid Cudi (Scott Mescudi), Bruce Davison (Longtime Companion, X-Men), Giancarlo Esposito (Better Call Saul), Dana Gould (The Simpsons, Stan Against Evil), Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica, Lucifer) and DJ Qualls (The Man in the High Castle, Supernatural).

The series premieres on Shudder on September 26th. Creepshow fans at San Diego Comic-Con can grab a Creepshow poster at booth #4020.

Amazing!

Going to have to dig out my childhood reader copy from back when we called them graphic novels lol (My other copy is so minty I wont even look at it since I checked the print number)

PS hiya Bosco!I have this sudden craving for peanut butter pie!

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

PS hiya Bosco!I have this sudden craving for peanut butter pie!

:roflmao:

It isn't Thanksgiving or Christmas yet, so my wife won't make it until then.

:frown: