• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time no see sale! 1st appearances and keys keys keys

14 posts in this topic

Good evening boardies!  Comical Gems here with a sale for all ages.  I have some raw books for sale.  Grades given are my opinion based on grading criteria readily published all over the internet and do not constitute a guaranteed grade from CGC.  With that said all books are sold first come, first served with :takeit: in the thread trumping any and all PM discussions.  Please PM with questions and feel free to post  :popcorn:so that I know you’re watching.  Payment via PayPal within 24 hours of of invoice unless picking up in person with cash.  

Shipping $15 boxes priority.  $5 first class.  Insurance included in the book price.  In other words your shipping charge covers postage and packing material and I’ll cover insurance.

Outside the US - PM for quote.

Edited by comicalgems

Marvel Super Heroes 13 1st Carol Danvers.  Front cover, back cover, two areas with most noticeable flaws.  Looks like thumb prints on front cover near the right side and on the lower left front cover a very small spine split on a square bound book.  I think it falls in the 8.0 range based on what I’ve been able to find about thumb prints and spine splits on the cgc boards.

$900

FC76DBB2-3ED2-4FF4-BCF8-EB7A61E38BE3.jpeg

524788F5-1617-408D-BAC0-4F9F1D9B1C70.jpeg

4EFA7C20-62F9-487A-948F-C92BF9AA57C2.jpeg

C3E98B02-F6A6-46F1-B425-200F25BD6DB1.jpeg

E98F3C94-AB09-4325-A5D3-7D76D7BAA705.jpeg