• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Comics personal collection of 10K books for sale
1 1

5 posts in this topic

My personal collection is listed on comic price guide . com I have listed the majority of my personal collection of Marvel: Avengers (as low as issue #7), Tales of suspense/ Captain America, fantastic four (as low as issue #14), Iron Man (as low as issue #2), Journey Into Mystery/Thor. Prices are very reasonable, if you are looking to add books to your personal collection or upgrade books that you currently have, you would do well to message me for a link to  look at what I have for sale. Most books are listed at 75% of "guide" value with some as low at $1.50

Condition varies on these books from filler to NM and while I am open to Bulk purchases I am not interest in Bulking them out in one sale. I will show a small sampling of this collection and you can either :takeit:on one or both books or message me for additional books from this listing.  I ship to the cont. USA via flat rate priority only and can ship up to 10 books at $7 or 11-50 books via flat rate boxed @ $13.  . 

I have taken the liberty to post 2 scans of front and back cover and pics of the interior of Iron man 3 and 4 and my asking price on these 2 books. This will give you a general condition of the lot and how I grade. My sellers name on ebay is kevincwa and I have been a seller there for 20 years with 100% feedback.  

the 2 examples I have are of issue #3 which I grade at 7.5 and the issue #4 which presents nicely but there appears to be some moisture damage as you can see in the pics (no mustiness but is visible). I would grade this one at 5.0

I am asking $40 for issue #3 and $20 for issue #4 

101.jpg

102.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_27_04_Pro.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_27_37_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_28_11_Pro.jpg

Edited by anstettoman
updated title