• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PCH Strange Tales, X-Men, ASM 8@9.2W, Everett, Atlas, Silver, Bronze - SLABS
2 2

51 posts in this topic

Amazing Adventures 3 in 9.2  49

[what has the world come to when Colan/Everett art gets called out, but Kirby art in the other feature goes unmentioned? Heh, just messing with you.]

Captain America 108 in 9.4  95

Daredevil 83 in 9.2  49

Fantastic Four 94 in 9.2 99

X-Men 60 in 9.0 189

I'll take these five, except, not if the cover has a mis-wrap that shows white down the spine (back cover wrapped over onto front), then I don't want to take it (those). I'm ok if there's a bit of miswrap the other way (front rolls over to back). 

17 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Scans of the MMC 85 please?

Here you go, thanks for asking

Ok, so I don't know how to scan a GA slab - number is 116.934.9018

If not sufficient, drop me your text and I'll send a picture

Mark

MM85 FC Gone.jpg

MM85 BC gone.jpg

16 hours ago, grebal said:

[what has the world come to when Colan/Everett art gets called out, but Kirby art in the other feature goes unmentioned? Heh, just messing with you.]

Daredevil 83 in 9.2  49

X-Men 60 in 9.0 189

I'll take these five, except, not if the cover has a mis-wrap that shows white down the spine (back cover wrapped over onto front), then I don't want to take it (those). I'm ok if there's a bit of miswrap the other way (front rolls over to back). 

Thanks - I love Kirby as well (got a page from AA #2 actually)

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:50 PM, grebal said:

Daredevil 83 in 9.2  49

X-Men 60 in 9.0 189

when did you become such a fussy-pants?

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

when did you become such a fussy-pants?

Reptiles once educated me on folly of buying sight unseen - but once you get to the high-end grades, what else would there be to complain about but the wrap?  A year ago when I whined to one particular reptile I was advised to get over it (my OCD-like avoidance of the white stripe of ).  But then some habits die hard, especially when buying slabs mainly out of self indulgence.  Oh, and reptiles = a more polite or sophisticated name for lizards.

And, bump. Good thread. : )

Edited by grebal