• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

5 posts in this topic

Really? 

There’s already a thread for photos.

If I really felt like I had to know what was going on there, I’d have moved heaven and earth to go. Problem solved. 

I’m grateful for any pics that people take and post up on the board for us.

Having done so at other events for other folks, I know what a chore it can be. And a time suck as well.

The boarders are there on their own dime, for their own amusement. Last thing I’d do is guilt trip em for more shots. I’m sure when they have time after the show, if they took more shots they’ll be happy to share. And I’ll be even more grateful... but hey that’s just me.

Seriously, big thanks to those that’ve already posted.

Dude the boards have become so hostile. I post an innocent post recognizing the people who have posted in the past as real gents and I get attacked. Mr.Seffinga, get a life and stop trying to impress people on a message board like a child.

5 hours ago, ESeffinga said:

Really? 

There’s already a thread for photos.

If I really felt like I had to know what was going on there, I’d have moved heaven and earth to go. Problem solved. 

I’m grateful for any pics that people take and post up on the board for us.

Having done so at other events for other folks, I know what a chore it can be. And a time suck as well.

The boarders are there on their own dime, for their own amusement. Last thing I’d do is guilt trip em for more shots. I’m sure when they have time after the show, if they took more shots they’ll be happy to share. And I’ll be even more grateful... but hey that’s just me.

Seriously, big thanks to those that’ve already posted.

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Overthetopinc said:

Dude the boards have become so hostile. I post an innocent post recognizing the people who have posted in the past as real gents and I get attacked. Mr.Seffinga, get a life and stop trying to impress people on a message board like a child.

:facepalm:

:banana: