• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your favorite color comics!

6 posts in this topic

Was looking at some books today and had an idea. We have had several threads on showing us your (what ever color) books. Was thinking about my favorite color books. You know, the ones that grab your attention mainly due to the main color of the cover. Not a title, a character or single piece, the ones that are saturated with your favorite color.

My favorite color is green. The color of nature, calming and cool and the color of money. Ha, ha, ha!:banana:

comfight52.jpg

comdarkmysteries9.jpg

comsuperman100.jpg

comwdcs29.jpg

comnyoka4a.jpg

comluckycoyne.jpg

comwonder12.jpg

comgunsmokeym3.jpg

mad69.jpg

comsevenseas6.jpg

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I also like black ones. Condition be dammed but just LOVE those freak of nature high grade ones...

commask2.jpg

comstarspangled79.jpg

I've wanted a copy of that Star Spangled for years ever since seeing Marty Manns copy in his thread.Just love it.

Just now, porcupine48 said:

I've wanted a copy of that Star Spangled for years ever since seeing Marty Manns copy in his thread.Just love it.

Originally, before I ever saw it, it was just another number on my want list. When I saw it, I was blown away. I love surealistic covers and this one would make Dali proud!

Just now, Robot Man said:

Originally, before I ever saw it, it was just another number on my want list. When I saw it, I was blown away. I love surealistic covers and this one would make Dali proud!

This and Daredevil 37-Gleason-I remember you picking one up a few years back too-just made me fall in love with the books!Was always partial to the Nick Fury Dali homage cover as well.

I did manage to swing a copy of DD 37 not long after you posted yours,not the greatest read lol