• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tomb of Dracula #10
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Normally I wouldn’t do this without better pics but a shop in my hometown is selling this copy for $400CAD (about 305US). The guy has said he would hold it for me but I’m trying to get more photos. Wondering what this one pic tells you in terms of grade (back cover has no stains or rips apparently). Thanks everyone!

19D6B8BA-F048-4AC2-AC50-75247203017D.png

Edited by comicginger1789

32 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Not sure. I know with recent announcement of a Blade movie this book could start to climb a bit. It’s very tempting....

if it was in the usa at $$305 i'd be tempted too especially now, but without a back cover pic i can't influence because idk

i would think if it looks vg/f it's priced alright... considering i sold a 3.5 earlier this year at $199....

I’m gonna hopefully see it in person in three weeks. If it’s 5.0 or better I will pull the trigger. If I get some pics in meantime I will post here. He can’t guarantee he won’t sell in meantime but thankfully he in a region where there not many huge collectors so it should stick around in time for me to view it

Lots of color rubbed off among other things but looks to be around 5.5- 6.0 to me. But being left in the bag there could be something I'm not seeing. If someone jumps on that book before you then good for them. They may regret it later.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Normally I wouldn’t do this without better pics but a shop in my hometown is selling this copy for $400CAD (about 305US). The guy has said he would hold it for me but I’m trying to get more photos. Wondering what this one pic tells you in terms of grade (back cover has no stains or rips apparently). Thanks everyone!

19D6B8BA-F048-4AC2-AC50-75247203017D.png

Looks like a 4.5/5.0 to me. I bought mine at a 8.0 for $450 a couple years ago. Had it cleaned, pressed and got Marv Wolfman's sig on it. Just waiting for it to come back from CGC. A definite must buy before the price gets too high.

I would put it in the 5.0 or higher range. good luck with the book if you get it. 

On 8/3/2019 at 10:18 AM, The Lions Den said:

I always ask myself if I'll regret not buying a certain book...will my life be diminished somehow? Will I kick myself later? If the answers to these questions are no, then forget about it and move on...

what if the answer is no to your first two questions but yes to the kick myself one. do you still move on? 

7 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

what if the answer is no to your first two questions but yes to the kick myself one. do you still move on? 

Actually, that last question is the one that usually decides it for me!  lol  

But it certainly doesn't hurt to take a few minutes to carefully look it over, either. Sometimes you'll see something that completely changes your mind about buying it...  (shrug)