• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 book lot. Forbidden Worlds #78. Strange Suspense Stories #41 and #46 NO RESERVE AUCTION! Ends 9:00 PM Tonight!

5 posts in this topic

This is a no reserve auction that will end at 9:00 PM Monday Eastern time.  Auction starting price is $10 and bidding is a minimum of $5 increments.  I will post at 9:00 PM, marking the close of the auction.  

Nobody on the probation or HoS list is allowed to purchase.  Shipping with insurance  is $8 in the US and  exact cost to other countries.  I accept Paypal, check or MO.  Returns are fine.  If you are unhappy with the books, let me know within 3 business days after receiving.  Buyer pays return shipping. 

All 3 books are 1 lot.  All have super nice ink.  BIN:  $80

Forbidden Worlds #78   5.5  White pages.  Small tear on right edge of cover.

Strange suspense Stories #41  4.5  ow/w pages.  Cover detached at top staple.  Bottom right corner crease.  

Strange Suspense Stories #46  6.0   Bondage cover.  ow/w pages.  Upper right corner crease.

forbidden worlds and strange suspense lot of 3 001.JPG

forbidden worlds and strange suspense lot of 3 002.JPG

strange suspense cover 001.JPG

forbidden worlds and strange suspense lot of 3 004.JPG

forbidden worlds and strange suspense lot of 3 005.JPG

forbidden worlds and strange suspense lot of 3 007.JPG

Edited by comicdonna