• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Weaver Wants No More Dealer Badges for Those Not Setting Up
1 1

156 posts in this topic

As someone who got the Dealer badges over the years, this would most certainly reduce my interest in going.

Overall I think there are some heavy hitters that enjoy the advantage and it might in the end hurt some pocket books. 

Excellent topic

Edited by Rip

6 minutes ago, Transplant said:
7 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

This thread just got “Roy’d“

Not really.  I'm sure someone will pay for it.  That's the difference. 

Why do you continue to be an azzhat and ride me? Do you teach your children to bully people on the internet as well or do you justify it some way to yourself while being a completely different person to them?

Are you saying I put books aside and don't pay for them?

2 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Name two. 

Why? I know who they are. They know who they are. And there are more than two, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Except to you, obviously. lol

Your disdain continues to shine in my general direction.

3 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Why do you continue to be an azzhat and ride me? Do you teach your children to bully people on the internet as well or do you justify it some way to yourself while being a completely different person to them?

Are you saying I put books aside and don't pay for them?

They get their gifts genetically.  

Why? I know who they are. They know who they are. And there are more than two, but it doesn't matter anymore.

I never mentioned your name.  You brought all the victim cards to the party.  

Now, I’m not here to get in the middle of a good spat between you two, but if you’re standing by that then we must be talking about a different group of people. 

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

<3

I was literally texting someone about whether I should go off RMA-style, but then I figured I'd probably pull a muscle or something.  

8 minutes ago, Transplant said:
12 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I never mentioned your name.  You brought all the victim cards to the party.  

No, you didn't. You're a lawyer and much smarter than that. :wink:

You took Hector's post about saying this thread has been 'Roy'd', a good hearted joke by Hector, as an opportunity to jump in and imply that I don't pay for books I put aside (which is not true at all). It's slanderous.

So while you didn't name me, it's obvious you were talking about me by the reply in your quote to Hector.

As far as playing victim, you are like a dog with a Pavlovian response. If there's an opportunity to call me out on something or paint me in a negative light you can't help yourself even though I've never every done anything to you personally.

Keep on carrying on.

Edited by VintageComics

1 minute ago, october said:

Who needs cons? I can feel the virtual love and camaraderie every day on these forums. 

Saving you the time and cost of flying somewhere just to not hang with me.