• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Weaver Wants No More Dealer Badges for Those Not Setting Up
1 1

156 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

No, you didn't. You're a lawyer and much smarter than that. :wink:

You took Hector's post about saying this thread has been 'Roy'd', a good hearted joke by Hector, as an opportunity to jump in and imply that I don't pay for books I put aside (which is not true at all). It's slanderous.

So while you didn't name me, it's obvious you were talking about me by the reply in your quote to Hector.

As far as playing victim, you are like a dog with a Pavlovian response. If there's an opportunity to call me out on something or paint me in a negative light you can't help yourself even though I've never every done anything to you personally.

Keep on carrying on.

Um.  YOU brought your name to the situation JJ described; made it a sob story about how you've been wronged and called YOURSELF out here.  You did that.  Not me.  

As far as you never doing anything to me personally, well, we all know that's BS.  

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

You'd definitely pull a muscle. You don't just jump into opinionated bloviating know-it-all without training for it. It takes practice. Lots and lots of practice.

I think you forgot a few "lots and lots and lots," sparky. 

At the expense of being accused of trying to derail this thread and make this thread about me I'm going to stop talking about things that have nothing to do with the OP.

If anyone wants to talk about the side stuff, I'm happy to do it in person or via PM.

Sorry about the derail.

2 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Saving you the time and cost of flying somewhere just to not hang with me.  

In my drinking days I used to pull the Irish goodbye, but I've upgraded to the Irish hello. Instead of leaving without saying anything I just don't go in the first place. 

17 minutes ago, MCMiles said:

Now, I’m not here to get in the middle of a good spat between you two, but if you’re standing by that then we must be talking about a different group of people.