• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Immortal Hulk first prints - Investment
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Hi 

Immortal Hulk issue 1,2 & 12 are hot right now. is it worth investing now that the book is hot? 

I've been offered a couple of Immortal hulk #1 first prints for $60 Aud per book  ( $42 USD) 

i believe i can flip these books for a profit , but worried it may be to late to jump on the bandwagon? 

guess i'm looking for opinions on whether this book will continue to increase in value? 

Immortal_Hulk_Vol_1_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I wasn’t referring to the book. 

ah my bad, maybe the op will become a millionairre over night and it'll end quickly  :foryou: 

11 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

Are the only new people to the boards just those looking to flip books or those looking to sell? I see very few people that come in and actually add anything of value to the community right away.. ???

Kinda like the community itself right now.  Thor (2014) #1 hitting $55 and more on eBay on news of a movie coming out in 2 years strikes me as the latest jump-the-shark moment for this hobby.  Signal-to-noise ratio is pretty low at the moment.