• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Eternals #5 CGC 9.0 AND CGC 9.2

3 posts in this topic

Yo!!! on offer today:

• Two copies of Eternals #5 CGC 9.0 and 9.2 for $250 (or £200 for UK residents) for them combined (i.e. not each :))
  • We all know that activity around Eternals is heating up thanks to that little thing called the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
  • Issues of #5 recently sold (at grades of 9.0 and 9.2) for $195 and $210, respectively (according to GPAnalysis)
  • Looking to sell these issues TOGETHER.

Please feel free to message me with offers.  The worst i could do is say "no". :).  

1. Payment by paypal please 

2. I am based in the UK shipping for this book (tracked and signed) worldwide will be $20.  In the UK postage will be £8.

3. PM's welcome. :takeit:in the thread wins and trumps any PM chats taking place.

Photos below.  There are no issues with the books - apologies for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my mobile.  The cases are undamaged.

I have sold on the forum recently - check out the link to my kudos forum.  I also regularly sell on ebay.  my id is rdz30606.

Any questions....just holla 

Eternals 5 front.jpg

eternals 5 back.jpg