• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flipping Comics Silver or Bronze/Modern?
2 2

314 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, the blob said:

Admittedly, I have dreams those dollar box books are t least $5 books, but I am often delusional

Do you add up their value in Overstreet to make you feel good about buying them too?

:)

can someone please please tell me that this is a fake video and nonsense its all made up to dupe the public? Someone paid for a fake convention and fake comics to sell at fake prices. Yeah and also include those nonsense gifs as well.

3 minutes ago, pipsy said:

can someone please please tell me that this is a fake video and nonsense its all made up to dupe the public? Someone paid for a fake convention and fake comics to sell at fake prices. Yeah and also include those nonsense gifs as well.

WTF are you talking about? You clearly don't know anything about comics or the market.

29 minutes ago, pipsy said:

This is a fake video and nonsense its all made up to dupe the public.  Someone paid for a fake convention and fake comics to sell at fake prices. Yeah and also included those nonsense gifs as well.

25 minutes ago, pipsy said:

C81A2E49-FCAD-4348-A339-CB28937AA101.gif.73400430afdf18b33072827917298b05.gif

1 hour ago, kav said:

This is a fake video and nonsense its all made up to dupe the public.  Someone paid for a fake convention and fake comics to sell at fake prices. Yeah and also included those nonsense gifs as well.

Alot of board members in that video at that fake convention. :whistle:

3 hours ago, pipsy said:

You are going way out of your way to impress people here.  It is not working.

3 hours ago, pipsy said:

Well done pepsy, you’re a regular Inspector Javert.

Anyone else wondering if @BITCOINSWAMI finally bought that VPN software he kept threatening to use?

On 7/22/2019 at 3:39 PM, Transplant said:

Do you have access to a dealer badge to get in early to shows?

2nd reply and it wins the thread.  I am impressed. 

On 7/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, pipsy said:

Hi,

I'm new to flipping comics.Logic says modern and bronze age comics will have fewer owners therefore better quality conditions for CGC grading. 

Is it worth flipping older silver age comics I feel the condition of them are so poor its not worth it. You may get 1-2 surprises out of 10-20 submissions. 

Anyone been down this road? 

Also, does CGC have a UK base in London, which you can submit comics there, however i think they still go to USA for grading. 

Thanks.  

I think you will do well if you go through the Wizard Top Ten Hottest Comics of the Month. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I think you will do well if you go through the Wizard Top Ten Hottest Comics of the Month. 

Variants.  Absorb all the variants you can muster.  80 for Detective 1000 alone. :flipbait:

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Alot of board members in that video at that fake convention. :whistle:

True story... I blend in at shows... It has always amazed me when someone is talking about the CGC boards and does not know who I am.