• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flipping Comics Silver or Bronze/Modern?
2 2

314 posts in this topic

Here... this is from the movie Black Panther... 

Perhaps you should delve into collecting music from comic book movies... 

RTJ !  I'm digging DJ Shadows' (with RTJ) Nobody Speak... but you can all look that up on your own. 

25 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Nah son, you gotta dive right in if you want to be the sequel to @BITCOINSWAMI

Actually you gotta give it to Swampgas! He hit the ground running with his stupidity!

Pepsi over here has got some work to do to catch up!

However the artist formerly known as Two Piece reported Pepsi much faster the Swampi I believe?!

29 minutes ago, JWKyle said:

If I was Robin

I'm not sure how long I could keep taking that abuse from batman before I flipped a table over than flipped him the bird,than I'd reach into my pocket and extract my flip phone, afterwards, Id hail a taxi to get the flippin out of there before Batman got angry cus everyone knows how he gets when he goes off the deep end and flips out.

Once in the taxi I'd ask him to take me too flipeth and Jones,too that old movie theater,

so I could see flipper,

love that movie,

once we arrive I'd flip him a ten and get outta there before the taxi driver flipped the switch and ran me over cus the fare was actually twenty.

Edited by Hollywood1892

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

If I was Robin

I'm not sure how long I could keep taking that abuse from batman before I flipped a table over than flipped him the bird,than I'd reach into my pocket and extract my flip phone afterwards, Id hail a taxi to get the flippin out of there before batman got angry cus everyone knows how he gets when he goes off the deep end and flips out.

Once in the taxi I'd ask him to take me too flipeth and Jones,too that old movie theater so I could see flipper,love that movie,once we arrive I'd flip him a ten and get outta there before the taxi driver flipped the switch and ran me over cus the fare was actually twenty.

Plus call Flippa Dippa dont forget.

8 hours ago, comics4all said:

Actually you gotta give it to Swampgas! He hit the ground running with his stupidity!

Pepsi over here has got some work to do to catch up!

However the artist formerly known as Two Piece reported Pepsi much faster the Swampi I believe?!

Pepsi went full-person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point much quicker than Swampy.

lol @ Swampy getting banned after only 200 posts, though.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, pipsy said:

Hi,

I'm new to flipping comics.Logic says modern and bronze age comics will have fewer owners therefore better quality conditions for CGC grading. 

Is it worth flipping older silver age comics I feel the condition of them are so poor its not worth it. You may get 1-2 surprises out of 10-20 submissions. 

Anyone been down this road? 

Also, does CGC have a UK base in London, which you can submit comics there, however i think they still go to USA for grading. 

Thanks.  

If you want to make "easy money", meaning you don't really have to work for it, stick with the stock market is my 2c.  If you want to flip books as a hobby then that's a different story.

Edited by Xenosmilus

12 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

65123F2B-91D4-4E4B-B32E-6115B79534CA.gif

12 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Technically your problem is that you are rotating and not actually flipping it.:roflmao:

More of a spin doctor for the secondary market than a flipper.

Similar desired end effect, though.

Edited by Ken Aldred