WTB: Silver Age Xmen
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey everybody 😀

Looking to fill some gaps in my Early X-Men collection.  I’m not looking to pay $50+ each on  these because I just can’t afford it☹️.  So with that said Lower Graded are fine (I guess preferable).  I’ll list issue #s needed below.

Looking for....(16,21,23,26,50,66 have been found)

#18, 19, 27, 32 

Also some of the Reprints....

#80, 82, 84, 93

Thank you very much, please comment/message me if you have any

Edited by Bmoney83
On 7/22/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bmoney83 said:

Hey everybody 😀

Looking to fill some gaps in my Early X-Men collection.  I’m not looking to pay $50+ each on  these (except maybe 19, 50) because I just can’t afford it☹️.  So with that said Lower Graded are fine (I guess preferable).  I’ll list issue #s needed below.

Looking for....(50,66 have been found)

#16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 32 

Also some of the Reprints....

#80, 82, 84, 93

Thank you very much, please comment/message me if you have any

Look on Greg Reece's site.  He has some mid-graders that fit your price range.  Doesn't frequent here that much anymore but he and his sons are boardies @gregreece.  Great people to deal with.

https://reececomics.com/shop-filtered/?search-id=ce_sidebar_filter&1=X-Men&2=&3=&4=

Edited by telerites

16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 32

I think that I have most if not all of those ones and would probably sell them. I'll dig them out if you want me to.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 32

I think that I have most if not all of those ones and would probably sell them. I'll dig them out if you want me to.

I just bought 16, 21, 23, 26 but yeah if you got pics of the rest I’m interested 

On 7/27/2019 at 8:57 AM, telerites said:

Look on Greg Reece's site.  He has some mid-graders that fit your price range.  Doesn't frequent here that much anymore but he and his sons are boardies @gregreece.  Great people to deal with.

https://reececomics.com/shop-filtered/?search-id=ce_sidebar_filter&1=X-Men&2=&3=&4=

Thanks for the recommendation Telerites! @Bmoney83 if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.