• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m stuck in the hospital for 3 days. How do I get the free comics?
1 1

41 posts in this topic

I’ve got a morphine drip/pump, a catheter, a visit from Barry, the hospital comfort dog, a couple of straight up sexy nurses/doctors but I really wanna get my hands on those free comics that people donate to kids in the hospital. Might be a Hulk 181 or something I can flip. 

Ideas?

Edited by NoMan

7 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I’ve got a morphine drip/pump, a catheter, a visit from Barry, the hospital comfort dog, a couple of straight up sexy nurses/doctors but I really wanna get my hands on those free comics that people donate to kids in the hospital. Might be a Hulk 181 or something I can flip. 

Ideas?

Ask for them to increase the morphine and you can be 'living' those comics.  Rest up and I hope your stay is as comfortable as possible. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Ask for them to increase the morphine and you can be 'living' those comics.  Rest up and I hope your stay is as comfortable as possible. 

Thanks Buzz!

15 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Ideas?

What you do is keep moaning to the staff about comics and make it seem like your condition is deteriorating until they cough up a 181 (Hulk or Batman).

27 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Ideas?

Are you ok?

The first time I took doxycycline on deployment (malaria prevention), I had a dream that I stole an Iron Man suit from Tony Stark’s house and had a shoot out on my parents’ lawn.  I woke up in a crazy sweat and told the guy on the next cot “Dude!  Take that sh_t!”

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

They already announced the forumite winners. No need to care anymore.

There's always the "Greggys"

17 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

The Greggys are more about “u suck” than sucking up 

There is no need to suck up on these boards.  Everyone already knows that @cgcmod10 and the whole crew are doing the best that anyone could ever ask for under thankless conditions.  These unsung heroes such as @cgcmod12 along with the others are what keeps these boards running on the greatest collectibles service anyone could imagine let alone ask for, @CGC Comics.

EDIT: To be fair, a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago when we used to all connect to the internet via dialup and we paid for the internet via hourly services, I was a moderator on the old Prodigy message boards in the comics and toys areas.  I had to look through the boards and moderate the chats.  The trade off was a free account.  It was perhaps one of the more thankless jobs one could ever have had. Seriously. I get it. 

Edited by Buzzetta

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There is no need to suck up on these boards.  Everyone already knows that @cgcmod10 and the whole crew are doing the best that anyone could ever ask for under thankless conditions.  These unsung heroes such as @cgcmod12 along with the others are what keeps these boards running on the greatest collectibles service anyone could imagine let alone ask for, @CGC Comics.

Um I got a strike for posting an emoji-

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Um I got a strike for posting an emoji-

See my edit above... 

Edited by Buzzetta

7 minutes ago, NoMan said:

It’s all good. I’m just trying to get free comics to flip. 

ask for Hulk 181 drip

27 minutes ago, NoMan said:
1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

Are you ok?

It’s all good. I’m just trying to get free comics to flip. 

Do you have a 3-D printer handy ?