• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spiderman wolverine tpb

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rckstr1253 said:

Im not implying its rare or anything i just want to know if its an error.  The picture sequence makes no sense

Actually, it does. Like I said earlier, try reading the book.

Specifically, look at the end of the third panel on the previous page.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:55 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Does anyone have a copy of this book? If so can you check the very last page to see if this is an error?

hulk-180-pages.jpg

d991a42f9ebcbbee519a0f3474c17e42.jpg

It's not an error, it's the answer to the question "what -er- WHO is Weapon X?" with a clear, large panel view of Wolverine during the story, he has dialogue, and announces his arrival by name.

I even heard a rumor he first appears in the next issue, so that should be exciting... I wonder if he'll be clearly visible during the story, have dialogue and announce himself by name. If so, that would be an amazing first appearance in that next issue. (thumbsu 

12 minutes ago, valiantman said:

It's not an error, it's the answer to the question "what -er- WHO is Weapon X?" with a clear, large panel view of Wolverine during the story, he has dialogue, and announces his arrival by name.

I even heard a rumor he first appears in the next issue, so that should be exciting... I wonder if he'll be clearly visible during the story, have dialogue and announce himself by name. If so, that would be an amazing first appearance in that next issue. (thumbsu 

well the red ink over "wolverine" and such is off Kilter, like Helta Sketlter, maybe even make his face meltah (: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM