• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suffolk County Comic and Art Expo | October 26th 2019, 10am to 6pm at Suffolk County Community College Brentwood Campus

36 posts in this topic

Denny O'Neill has been cancelling his show appearances due to a broken hip. (Keystone show in Philly, NY Society of Illustrators Batman Exhibit in NYC, etc.)

I'm not sure how long it takes  to recover but is he still scheduled to appear at the show?

Edited by NelsonAI
Typos

14 hours ago, NelsonAI said:

Denny O'Neill has been cancelling his show appearances due to a broken hip. (Keystone show in Philly, NY Society of Illustrators Batman Exhibit in NYC, etc.)

I'm not sure how long it takes  to recover but is he still scheduled to appear at the show?

@NelsonAI as of right now Denny O'Neil's agent has informed us that he is recovering well and is still confirmed to do the show. If that changes we will make sure to post it here and on our website www.suffolkcomicartexpo.com

On 9/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, SuffolkComicAndArtExpo said:

We are super happy to announce that Jim Steranko will be joining us for our October show!  Visit suffolkcomicartexpo.com for more information and the full list of all 86 artist that will be attending!  

IG_suffolk_comic_and_art_expo_2019.jpg

That is a great addition! I hope I can attend. Im just so done with the hassle and crowds of the super big shows. I couldn't even get a Saturday ticket to New York this year.

Will you guys be back at stony brook ever? 

I am thinking of doing this show.  

After a day of throwing elbows into people standing in the middle of the aisles nose deep into their iPhone and oblivious to everyone else saying excuse me and please move... 

This could be interesting. 

Edited by Buzzetta

29 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am thinking of doing this show.  

After a day of throwing elbows into people standing in the middle of the aisles nose deep into their iPhone and oblivious to everyone else saying excuse me and please move... 

This could be interesting. 

It was a great show last time.. and the artist list is better this time. 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:22 PM, jason4 said:

That is a great addition! I hope I can attend. Im just so done with the hassle and crowds of the super big shows. I couldn't even get a Saturday ticket to New York this year.

Will you guys be back at stony brook ever? 

We will not be back at Stony Brook as the size of the con has (fortunately and unfortunately) outgrown the space. We want to make sure everyone can get into our con and enjoy the show! 

Edited by SuffolkComicAndArtExpo

Want that Steranko signature? Or maybe that Kubert signature? Or how about just having that silver age book you always wanted, graded? Well @royal_collectibles is an authorized CGC dealer and will be at the show providing grading services and witnesses for signature series. Hope to see you there!! For advanced tickets go to www.suffolkcomicartexpo.com.

royal_cgc_2019.jpg