• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF Small Silver Age Marvel collection (XM, JIM, TOS, DD, FF, ST) Avengers on 7/26

191 posts in this topic

Hello all...

I just recently picked up a small OO collection locally.  Nothing too fantastic but some decent run filler books that are in decent shape outside of a few.

Titles included are:  X-Men, Journey into Mystery, Tales of Suspense, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Tales to Astonish and maybe some other stuff.  It's around 95 books and does have at least two keys.

No HOS or PL or my personal list.  I reserve the right to not sell to you if I so choose.  If you think you're on my personal list, PM first.

All books are accounted for and none will be lost.

Domestic shipping will be $7 for up to 3 books.  After that, we'll go to a box and it'll be $15 for as many as you want.  International will get a $15 credit (unless otherwise discussed)  

For payments under $200, I'll take PayPal.  Anything over, a check/money order please.

I'll accept returns but you'll cover shipping both ways.

All books are raw and are unrestored.  I'm going to grade them and will take front/back photos and note anything truly off but overall they're VG to F across the board.

I'll be pricing them in the VG range and will offer a discount.

Discounts:
If you buy 1-5 books, take 2% off
If you buy 6-10 books, take 5% off
If you buy 10-15 books, take 7% off
If you buy 16+ books, take 10% off

There will be one book offered that does not qualify for a discount.

I'm going to post a photos of the group and then list the Daredevils.  Then I'll try to get as many as I can in tonight.

Edited by Columbia Comics