• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know Catrick339?
3 3

21 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I sent him a PM but don’t think he is on the boards much. Saw a coverless Action #2 pop up on the bay last night. He has a cover and has been lusting for a coverless one for years...

the only thing i can think of is a tag would get in his email.... @catrick339

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

22 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I sent him a PM but don’t think he is on the boards much. Saw a coverless Action #2 pop up on the bay last night. He has a cover and has been lusting for a coverless one for years...

I think he saw it.  Here's his 3 year old thread.

I hope he can pull this off...I first saw an Action 2 a bajillion years ago, when a late friend who ran my local LCS showed me his copy from his personal collection, and the book left a strong impression. Maybe it was because the first time seeing it was in person, in hand, instead of a picture somewhere, but that Leo O'Meaglia cover absolutely blows me away ever since. I think it's the coolest non-Supes cover, and cooler than many, many with him.

But let's ask the expert: @Hudson Is it just me, Rich?

4 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I hope he can pull this off...I first saw an Action 2 a bajillion years ago, when a late friend who ran my local LCS showed me his copy from his personal collection, and the book left a strong impression. Maybe it was because the first time seeing it was in person, in hand, instead of a picture somewhere, but that Leo O'Meaglia cover absolutely blows me away ever since. I think it's the coolest non-Supes cover, and cooler than many, many with him.

But let's ask the expert: @Hudson Is it just me, Rich?

No, it is NOT just you.

Action 2 is my all time favorite cover from the entire run.  

It may be sacrilege, but I like it even better than any of the Superman covers.

I love the CatRICKster!!!!!!! When I first started getting into GA he would find so many cool books he even snagged one once I had been looking for for some time and PMd me. Really above and beyond many fond PMs with him. I really really hope he lands or will be landing it. As someone who has made many WTB dreams come true he certainly deserves it for sure!! Great stuff alerting him @Robot Man. Oh and hey @skypinkblu:foryou: hope all is well with you and the fam!!!