• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (Invincible #1, Chew #1, SpiderVerse #2, Runs & More!)

38 posts in this topic

NOTE: Five last minute deals in final post!

Some great books for sale. And, before buying, please be aware of the rules:

RULES

1. Feel free to PM, but know that a :takeit :in the thread (or PM) will trump any PM conversations.

2. Shipping will USPS at at exact cost and will depend on number of books being shipped and how you'd like them shipped (Express or Economy)

3. Paypal accepted and payment is expected within 3 days unless other arrangements have been made.

4. No one on the probation list or any such list.

5. I'll likely wait to close this thread before shipping the books, and then ship all at once, and thread will close in a week if not sooner. Thanks for your understanding.

6. I dol not accept returns, but if something goes wrong, we'll find a way to come up with a reasonable solution together.

7. Books are generally 9.2 to 9.6, and were bought by me from sellers who made this assurance to me. I think, in most cases they are accurate. An occasional (non-key) in a run may be slightly lower grade. 

8. I've tried to price books below recent sales on Ebay, so hopefully these books sell quickly.

Edited by Dr Carl