• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its been ten years since we lost Nik!!!
4 4

124 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:
11 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Was it 2007 or 2008?

Nik was actually the reason I found out about these forums. He invited me over from eBay when a book I was selling was being discussed.

I think it was at that WW Chicago show that everyone really met everyone for the first time. It was like a 'coming of age' movie where we weren't just faceless avatars anymore and became real people for the first time.

Man, it's been a long time.

Nik is missed.

And thankfully greggy missed me (athough I would have caught you if I could have, buddy :wink:)

Roy...it was 2007, that’s when we all first really met at the Courtyard.  2008 was the first Greektown dinner.  When was the year Beyonder came to Chicago with us?  Was it 2009 Christopher?

Jim

Again, my memory fails me.:shy:

11 hours ago, joeypost said:

Most in that picture are board members...with the exception of the one young lady who sat next to Greggy. :shy:

did he tell her to suck it!

I didn't know Nik but the love for him is apparent in this thread and is a credit to you all!

Anyone wants to get together in Central NJ I am up for it!