• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTS: Batman Dark Knight Returns 4th printing
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I have three fourth printings of the dark knight returns.  Two are cgc blue label 9.6 and the third is 8.0 sig series Miller/Janson.  Please email me at nathanappel@gmail.com

Cheers

s-l1600-4.jpg $80 plus $20 shipping

s-l1600-5.jpg$150 plus $20 shipping

s-l1600-1.jpg$80 plus $20 shipping.   Items can be combined to save on shipping.  No returns, PayPal only.  Thank you,

Nate

Edited by NCAmother

44 minutes ago, NCAmother said:

I have three fourth printings of the dark knight returns.  Two are cgc blue label 9.6 and the third is 8.0 sig series Miller/Janson.  Please email me at nathanappel@gmail.com

Cheers

s-l1600-4.jpg $80 plus $20 shipping

s-l1600-5.jpg$150 plus $20 shipping

s-l1600-1.jpg$80 plus $20 shipping.   Items can be combined to save on shipping.  No returns, PayPal only.  Thank you,

Nate

Didn't Miller and Janson charge to sign this book at a higher cost than you are selling it for and if so why are you selling it so low? Confused by this? Hope the question isn't rude, its not meant to be.

4 minutes ago, Grib said:

Didn't Miller and Janson charge to sign this book at a higher cost than you are selling it for and if so why are you selling it so low? Confused by this? Hope the question isn't rude, its not meant to be.

Not a rude question.  I paid a little over $200 to get this signed and slabbed.  The reason I am selling so low is I need money for a medical procedure.

1 hour ago, NCAmother said:

Not a rude question.  I paid a little over $200 to get this signed and slabbed.  The reason I am selling so low is I need money for a medical procedure.

Sorry to hear this, hope for the best outcome. We all think our comics are easy to "cash in" but sadly often at lower than expected prices. Wish you the best.

5 hours ago, Grib said:

Sorry to hear this, hope for the best outcome. We all think our comics are easy to "cash in" but sadly often at lower than expected prices. Wish you the best.

Thank you.  There are only 20 copies of the 4th print on CGC census!

On 7/25/2019 at 11:50 AM, Ehabsamuel said:

:takeit: both 9.6’s. Please PM me with a combined shipping price. Thanks and all the best.

Sold   I still have the SS comic for sale.

Edited by NCAmother