• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Witnesses - accept checks?

4 posts in this topic

Ever since CGC switched the way they do submissions online for comics, I've had to submit a check instead of putting down my debit or credit card information. Every time I attempt to put my credit card or debit card in for payment, it tells me it's "invalid". I'm going to get Signature Series comics for an upcoming convention soon. Will witnesses/facilitators accept checks?

12 hours ago, MarkFaust said:

Ever since CGC switched the way they do submissions online for comics, I've had to submit a check instead of putting down my debit or credit card information. Every time I attempt to put my credit card or debit card in for payment, it tells me it's "invalid". I'm going to get Signature Series comics for an upcoming convention soon. Will witnesses/facilitators accept checks?

CGC DOES accept checks at shows...I believe.

The show I'm going to only has CBCS there, but Kevin Eastman has his own guy that is a CGC facilitator/witness. No matter how many times I Facebook message or send him an e-mail, I get no reply. I just don't know if his guy does it on a laptop to get the form or what. My credit card always reads not valid. And if he ONLY does it that way then I'm screwed if he don't accept checks.