WTB or trade Star Wars Action Figure Variants CGC 9.8 - blue/yellow
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Apologies for making a new post, but my old one wouldn't allow me to edit the main part. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for:

Darth Vader 25 (Most Good Hobby edition black/white version of General Tagge) - blue label 9.8 - paying $125

Vader Down #1 (All Heroes Comics Edition) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Vader Down #1 (Wonderworld Christopher Edition) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Star Wars #50 (Emperor Palpatine action figure) - (update: acquired a blue label 9.8), but would still be interested in Ian McDiarmid SS if available in 9.8 

Star Wars #51 (Chief Chirpa action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars #53 (Logray action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars #67 (Teebo action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Looking for Signature Series I don't have, with an emphasis on minor characters. PM me with what you have available. I've got many of the common SS; missing a few from actors who've passed like Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher; too many Hamills needed to list; I have no Fords. 

Offers above don't include shipping. I wouldn't dream of asking you to eat that cost. Hopefully we can combine shipping if I buy multiple items.

PayPal available.  I have numerous other 9.8 graded Star Wars action figure variants (some blue label and some yellow label signed either by JTC or the actor that played the character) if you're looking to swap for your own collections.

Many thanks to the boardies who've been so invaluable to me in building this collection, either through direct offers, facilitating signatures at various shows, even eBay

Edited February 22 by celluloidbuff 

Edited by celluloidbuff
update for recent purchases/acquisitions

Greetings CelluloidBuff. I have an extra copy of: 

Star Wars #63 (Klaatu: Skiff Guard outfit action figure) - blue label 9.8 - selling $60. 

I would be willing to swap with you if you happen to have doubles of any Star Wars 9.8 books that I don't already have though.

11 hours ago, Kir Kanos said:

Star Wars #63 (Klaatu: Skiff Guard outfit action figure) - blue label 9.8 - selling $60. 

I would be willing to swap with you if you happen to have doubles of any Star Wars 9.8 books that I don't already have though.

Thank you. I've sent you a PM.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:47 PM, Kir Kanos said:

Thanks to @Kir Kanos for scratching one off my list. 

Greetings Celluloidbuff,

I just found out through my submission tracking that I will have doubles of:

Star Wars #72 (Prune Face action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars #74 (Paploo action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars #75 (Anakin Skywalker Force Ghost action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars: Empire Ascendant (Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight action figure) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

It will be sometime until I have them in hand as they are likely shipping out to me tonight. Please let me know if you are still interested in these books though.

Many thanks to @Kir Kanos and random eBay sellers for knocking nine (!) more of these off my list, including SW #69, SW #70, SW #71, SW #72, SW #73, SW #74, SW #75, SW: Empire Ascendent #1 and SW: Rise of Kylo Ren #1. The list for the main topic has been updated to reflect current needs. 

For some reason, I couldn't edit my original post, so here's the current list:

Darth Vader 25 (Most Good Hobby edition black/white version of General Tagge) - blue label 9.8 - paying $125

Vader Down #1 (Wonderworld Christopher Edition - checklist) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Star Wars #50 (Emperor Palpatine action figure) - (update: acquired a blue label 9.8), but would still be interested in Ian McDiarmid SS if available in 9.8 

Star Wars Action Figure Variants #1 (closed case - cover A) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Bounty Hunters #6 (Zuckuss) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Bounty Hunters #7 (4-LOM) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars (2020) #8 (Lando Calrissian - General Pilot)  - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Looking for Signature Series I don't have, with an emphasis on minor characters. PM me with what you have available. I've got many of the common SS; missing a few from actors who've passed like Kenny Baker (SS Baker would be a welcome offer if anybody has one); too many Hamills needed to list; I have no Fords. 

Offers above don't include shipping. I wouldn't dream of asking you to eat that cost. Hopefully we can combine shipping if I buy multiple items.

PayPal available.  I have numerous other 9.8 graded Star Wars action figure variants (some blue label and some yellow label signed either by JTC or the actor that played the character) if you're looking to swap for your own collections.

Many thanks to the boardies who've been so invaluable to me in building this collection, either through direct offers, facilitating signatures at various shows, even eBay

On 10/27/2020 at 9:22 AM, celluloidbuff said:

For some reason, I couldn't edit my original post, so here's the current list:

Vader Down #1 (Wonderworld Christopher Edition - checklist) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Star Wars Action Figure Variants #1 (closed case - cover A) - blue label 9.8 - paying $75

Bounty Hunters #6 (Zuckuss) - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Star Wars (2020) #8 (Lando Calrissian - General Pilot)  - blue label 9.8 - paying $60

Looking for Signature Series I don't have, with an emphasis on minor characters. PM me with what you have available. I've got many of the common SS; missing a few from actors who've passed like Kenny Baker (SS Baker would be a welcome offer if anybody has one); too many Hamills needed to list; I have no Fords. 

PayPal available.  I have numerous other 9.8 graded Star Wars action figure variants (some blue label and some yellow label signed either by JTC or the actor that played the character) if you're looking to swap for your own collections.

Update 02/23/2021