• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Blue Bolt Weird Tales 118 Grade is Posted

12 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jeffro™ said:

The scan appears to have the top edge cropped. Anything going on up there that we should know about?

No, just the way it scanned wish I had noticed before I sent it off. I would have done another scan an taken some pics of inside. 

I see a 7.0

front scan makes me want more detail, not just the top either.  There’s an area near where the top staple is that’s discolored.  Is that a stain?  What’s happening there?

1 hour ago, X_Phile said:

Grade is in. Good news it is 7.0. Bad news tiny amount of CT on lower right corner that was missed. All things considered, I am a happy guy!

Killer copy all the same. Mine is 4.5ish with resto, and I’m thrilled to finally have one. It’s funny, this issue just never comes up for sale... I’ve searched for years... but in the span of a couple weeks FOUR of us got copies (and two were from October’s sales thread)!

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

Killer copy all the same. Mine is 4.5ish with resto, and I’m thrilled to finally have one. It’s funny, this issue just never comes up for sale... I’ve searched for years... but in the span of a couple weeks FOUR of us got copies (and two were from October’s sales thread)!

Yeah pretty tough book in any condition. I am really have to have a beautifully presenting copy. Now to find a 114. The hunt is never truly over......