• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***[CLOSED]****GOLD MINE ( Shock SuspenStories 6. Ghost 3. 2 Baker books, Crime and GGA)....oh and some left over Silver and Bronze..see Page 1 recap
5 5

70 posts in this topic

Dr. Strange 178

Can't say we see Stephen Strange with his mask on much...there might have been a run of 10 books with his mask, i maybe totally wrong on this

Calling it 7/7.5-ink at price is production

$45

DS178.jpg

DS1782.jpg

Edited by Casablanca

Classic Comics 32

This really represents 2 things:

One of the first time Matt Baker was credited with his art and essentially his first foray into GGA, for which he would become a MASTER. ( Source: Matt Baker, The Art of Glamour) 

Give her a new home 

$225

classic321.jpg

classic32.jpg

Edited by Casablanca

Lets switch from Lovey Dovey to some man stuff :)

Crime Never Pays (unless you get away with it).

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, was simply in my opinion a brutal series that Lev Gleason mastered. Some covers were disturbing to say the least.

The next several books are my favorites.

CRIMINAL by Brubaker and Phillips in my opinion tried to bring that serious Crime noir feeling to the books. I loved that series. So deserving of all The Eisner Awards they received.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY 63 CGC 5.0

$200

CDNP63.jpg

CDNP632.jpg