• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Books (Bonus Round - Raw Key Lot) ADDING BOOKS
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Hey Folks. Plan on listing two books, both graded. No particular reason for my selling, other than I have too many stinking books and a few minutes of free time this morning. 

Rules:

1.) First :takeit: wins and trumps PMs.

2.) Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but I will accept checks or money orders. 

3.) Shipping will be priority mail, double-boxed, signature required. Buyer pays $10 regardless of how many books purchased. It'll probably cost me around $15 for one book, so I'm eating some of this cost. US shipping only, sorry.

4.) I will accept returns for any reason. If the reason is anything other than damage during shipment all costs associated with the return are on the buyer. If damaged during shipping, all costs are on me. The window for returns is one week from day received.

5.) Nobody on naughty lists.

I think that covers is, please shoot me a PM if I'm forgetting something....

Edited by Callaway29

Going to list a lot (as in a group) of low grade raw keys and see how it's received. If more pics wanted on any particular book shoot me a PM. This will be a speculators smorgasbord... Shipping will be the same $10 as originally listed.

Edited by Callaway29

Ok, as promised...lot of silver keys. Includes: Silver Surfer 3 x2, Fantastic Four Annual 6, Avengers 48, and Fantastic Four 65. They're all G/VG except for the Avengers 48 which is G. Conservative grading, some have a chance at VG-. Asking $450. Throwing in FF66 with color touch and tape as a freebie, good reader copy though.

Pics coming up...

Added detective comics 332 5.5.

Added tales to astonish 52 vg-

Edited by Callaway29
Adding books.

Let’s have some fun, instead of dropping price on lot I’m going to add books until someone takes. I’ll keep the original posts updated so people don’t get confused (hopefully). I’m going to make it eclectic, but honestly...it shouldn’t take much to push this lot over the edge into great deal/flipper territory...but we’ll find out soon enough.

Adding detective comics 332 to lot, condition 5.5 with some pressable defects. Don’t have to say it but will anyway...joker covers are heating up in a big way. Last 5.5 sold for $100 in March 2018, best recent comp is a 6.5 that sold for $184 last month. See original posts for pics. This brings the lot up to 7 books...price still $450.

Adding tales to astonish 52 vg-. General wear, multiple small tears around edges, light foxing bottom front cover, subscription style crease front cover, small unknown soiling center back cover. Top edge back cover isn’t distribution ink or staining, that’s just a shadow from picture. Structurally sound book. First appearance of second black knight (Nathan Garrett). This brings the lot up to 8 books...price still $450 + $10 shipping.

Edited by Callaway29