• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Azkaban's prison has been broken. A little of this, a little of that and a little of the other (Closed)
2 2

367 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:
4 hours ago, Changer said:

take

^^

Why are you doing that?

Just now, Azkaban said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Why are you doing that?

lol That's what I see others doing, upping my post count (shrug)

Is there any way to tie it back to an actual post? (shrug) School me! 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

used to when you quoted someone and said that I thought it was to show they won it but also to keep track of who got what for what price but now when you do it all it shows is the I'll take it where before it showed the whole post, maybe I'm not doing it correct

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

used to when you quoted someone and said that I thought it was to show they won it but also to keep track of who got what for what price but now when you do it all it shows is the I'll take it where before it showed the whole post, maybe I'm not doing it correct

I think that was the old boards, but I want someone to school me if it is still the same, because I can't trace it back to whatever you're quoting.  Not trying to bust your balls, but..., yes I am.  

Image result for white goodman jpg

7 minutes ago, Azkaban said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

If you click and drag across ALL the text you want to quote (up or down both work) then a "quote selection" box should pop up.  Clicking that usually quotes all the included text.  I think at the top right corners of boxes are the 'links' to the original post(s).

Edited by grebal
post more Marvel please, Az.

5 minutes ago, grebal said:
10 minutes ago, Azkaban said:
14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

If you click and drag across ALL the text you want to quote (up or down both work) then a "quote selection" box should pop up.  Clicking that usually quotes all the included text.  I think at the top right corner of box is the 'link' to the original post.

Don't see it, Maynard.  School me.

Edited by lizards2
Post more DC - Grebal has to go.