• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BOB LAYTON TAMPA BAY COMIC CON SKETCH OPP
1 1

37 posts in this topic

:news:

Some sad news to report.  Bob suffered an injury to his drawing hand and will need surgery.  It is unknown if he'll be able to attend any shows, or do any commissions.  I'll keep everyone updated.

In the meantime, several sketch covers didn't sell.    Bob is in dyer need of funds to cover medical expenses for the injury.  Please PM if you're interested in what's left.

Bob will not be taking any other requests at this time.

16 hours ago, A-DONIS said:

:news:

Some sad news to report.  Bob suffered an injury to his drawing hand and will need surgery.  It is unknown if he'll be able to attend any shows, or do any commissions.  I'll keep everyone updated.

In the meantime, several sketch covers didn't sell.    Bob is in dyer need of funds to cover medical expenses for the injury.  Please PM if you're interested in what's left.

Bob will not be taking any other requests at this time.

I hope that Bob has a complete recovery. He is a really great guy and a wonderful artist. All of us here wish him well!!

For those inquiring.

Bob has been busy traveling to the middle east.  He's back this week and all books will be submitted, fast tracked as promised.

He's extremely sorry for the delay and will get on top of this ASAP.

Any questions or.conerns please email me at tampapd38@gmail.com as I don't always check my notifications.