• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALKING DEAD 1 CGC 9.8
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 for $2,300.  It's a beautiful book, only selling it because we have bills to pay.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT  PayPal or check (will need time to clear)

TERMS OF SALE   First  :takeit:  in the thread gets the book. PMs welcomed for additional information. No returns.

SHIPPING  is free to continental US via Priority USPS or Fedex Ground.  If you want a faster service you pay the difference. 

IMG_1334.JPG

fullsizeoutput_a450.jpeg

Edited by douggold

Good luck on the sale!  I do think you'll need to state a return policy as well as shipping options to be in-line with the usage guidelines for selling on the forum.  I can't seem to find the post that everyone re-posts that includes this info, but you'll need to include that 'info' to keep this sales thread active on the boards.  That and you need to make sure this is only for sale here and nowhere else like ebay (which you may have already done, but in case you haven't, just a friendly reminder).

Good luck with the sale!!! :)  Love me some TWD! :headbang:

11 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Good luck on the sale!  I do think you'll need to state a return policy as well as shipping options to be in-line with the usage guidelines for selling on the forum.  I can't seem to find the post that everyone re-posts that includes this info, but you'll need to include that 'info' to keep this sales thread active on the boards.  That and you need to make sure this is only for sale here and nowhere else like ebay (which you may have already done, but in case you haven't, just a friendly reminder).

Good luck with the sale!!! :)  Love me some TWD! :headbang:

Took care of it all, thanks!

35 minutes ago, douggold said:

Seems to me that maybe people are bored with this book and it’s losing steam.  What price would get you interested?

I'm only posting on this since you asked...but it could be that the price you have is higher than the average of what they sell for on eBay.  And with saving eBay fees by selling on here, that price should be considered and somewhat passed on to the buyer (or at least a meet in the middle between you both) in order to make the sale.  For example, the incentive to buy on ebay is high with the potential for eBay bucks (when offered) and coupons (when offered).  If you lowered it to 2K (not that you'd want to) you'd have a greater chance to sell it on here but still not a guarantee.  The cheapest one on eBay right now is like $1,967 shipped but the one above that jumps to $2,200-ish and all other copies increase with price (and many have the best offer feature).  Then again, people on eBay pay taxes in up to 20 states so that's a good reason to sell on here.  My suggestion, ask 2K on here OBO and if you get an offer of 1,900-2K take it if you want to make the sale.  And again, this is not to thread but I think this would be your best bet to move the book on here. I have no idea what you have invested in it and need to recoup but 1900-2K is a good and fair price for it direct for both buyer and seller.  2c

Good luck with the sale, either way!!! :) 

Yeah, 1900-2000 seems to be the average, have seen a couple 9.8s go for a bit less in FB groups.  I just think it’s a bad time for this book tbh, the comic series ended, and the TV show is pretty much over (i hear anyway, I stopped watching it years ago)... I think it will need another shot in the arm to maintain this price level, let alone pump it up anymore in value... will be interesting to see what happens with this franchise.  Good luck with your sale!

On 8/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, lowgradecomics said:

Yeah, 1900-2000 seems to be the average, have seen a couple 9.8s go for a bit less in FB groups.  I just think it’s a bad time for this book tbh, the comic series ended, and the TV show is pretty much over (i hear anyway, I stopped watching it years ago)... I think it will need another shot in the arm to maintain this price level, let alone pump it up anymore in value... will be interesting to see what happens with this franchise.  Good luck with your sale!

"Fear the walking dead"..... 

Never watched the show but L O V E D the comics! - GLWTS!

On 8/2/2019 at 3:12 AM, lowgradecomics said:

Shot in the arm: Three TWD movies are being made by Universal... see recent info https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/walking-dead-movies/