• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #612, hush part 5

9 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Louis Fletcher said:
27 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Probably in the 9.0-range.

I am not keen on pressing, but, I think it would be improved with a press?

thanks, probably won't bother grading yet

I believe the grade would be improved with a press, and I am fairly keen on pressing. I too think its about a 9.0, with a good chance at 9.2 with a press, and an outside shot at 9.4 on a good day and a really good presser.

2 minutes ago, revat said:

I believe the grade would be improved with a press, and I am fairly keen on pressing. I too think its about a 9.0, with a good chance at 9.2 with a press, and an outside shot at 9.4 on a good day and a really good presser.

thanks, if it can get a 9.4 it would be worth it

are send some more photos over

1 minute ago, Louis Fletcher said:
5 minutes ago, revat said:

thanks, if it can get a 9.4 it would be worth it

are send some more photos over

good luck! and yes more photos might get you better answers

Edited by revat

If you're patient, you're better off just buying a graded copy on eBay.  I bought a 9.8 copy of 608 for under $50.  I see recent sales going for around the same price.  When you factor in the cost of grading and shipping to/from, the cost for you to submit a book with an uncertain grade would be more than that.