• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] + + + CLOSING TONIGHT! Startling 49, HIGH GRADE Planet 48, Strange Worlds 8 (SCARCE) + + +
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Original post was removed by the moderators. I think I know why, but I'm not for sure. 

Anyway, here goes the second attempt. 

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Personal check preferred. PayPal Goods and Services accepted. Please contact me with any payment questions before bidding. ;) 

TIME PAYMENTS: Click on the spoiler tag below

Spoiler

Time payments must be arranged with me prior to bid. If I don't know you that well, I may ask for board references. I have the right to refuse anyone. Terms are as follows: 

The plan will require a 25% NON-REFUNDABLE down payment; due immediately or ASAP through the mail. The balance will be billed in three separate and equal installments over the next 90 days on the 20th of each month. If you fail to meet our agreement, I have the right to retain the down payment while refunding any additional money that you have paid towards the book. After that, I will retain ownership of the book, and it will be my right to put it back on the market. If you fulfill our agreement, the book will ship after the balance is paid in full. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS Registered Mail on books above $1,000. Priority for everything else. Signatures required. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will only ship these to the USA. :sorry:

RETURN POLICY: No returns on these books. Please study the scans, graders' notes, and descriptions carefully. Let me know if you have any questions prior to bidding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

Edited by newshane

An unexpected issue with the home has arisen, and I am bringing these comics to market before digging into the savings fund. 

I am not currently entertaining trade offers. Please feel free to PM with any questions before you bid. 

FOR SALE - Startling Comics 49 - CGC 2.5 OW/W

This book needs no introduction or hype, so I won't waste our time. 

This book would have been somewhere above 5.0 if it weren't for the piece missing out of the back. Very unfortunate for the grade, but fortunate for the prospective buyer. You'll have one of the best presenting 2.5s on the planet for far less than you'd spend on a mid-grade copy. The pencil writing on the front and the stamp residue are far less noticeable when you see the book in hand. 

Please study the graders' notes and scans. PM with any questions. I am not certain of the book's pressing history. 

$4120 

Startling Comics 49 F.jpg

Startling Comics 49 R.jpg

the notes.JPG

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - Planet Comics 48  - CGC 9.0 (VF/NM) OW/W

$1675 SHIPPED 

Planet 48 F.jpg

Planet 48 B.jpg

pnotes.JPG

Edited by newshane
Price cut

I have a handful of AWESOME robot books in the waiting. 

I'm going to see how these three move first. 

Please PM with any questions. I am not entertaining trades at this time. 

Final bump. Prices on the Planets have been updated to bottom-line figures. 

I will pull these down no later than tomorrow morning. 

I hope you enjoyed looking if nothing else. :foryou:

Just now, SuperGrover said:

:takeit:

^^

Man, you always end up with the coolest books! lol 

Thanks. I know this is going to a great home. 

I will be posting a new book tomorrow since the Okajima is gone. 

Things will be added/pulled one book at a time. 

I've cut ties with my favorite book now, so hit me up while I'm soft. lol 

Just a tease...

I will be posting a Gerber 7 comic...2nd highest graded. 

FOR SALE - STRANGE WORLDS 8 - CGC 7.5 CR/OW 

$2000 SHIPPED 

Gerber 7 (Scarce 21-50 copies) 

25 universal copies on census. If you are lucky enough to find a copy, it's probably beaten to death. This copy is CLEAN, and it's the second best I've ever seen. 

This copy is tied with the Bethlehem for 2nd highest graded, with two 9.0s out there somewhere. I like this copy better than the Bethlehem, and one of the 9.0s has writing on the cover...this one does not. :)

There will be no reductions to the price, and this won't be up long. 

Strange Worlds 8 F.jpg

Strange Worlds 8 R.jpg

strange notes.JPG

Edited by newshane

Final :bump:

Get your offers in today! 

Thread will close tonight before I retire.