• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Brave and Bold #28 Low Grade. 1st JLA!

4 posts in this topic

I'm leaving this up until Sunday evening...drop me an offer before eBay!  

Selling my low grade BB28 raw.  $1000, shipping included.  Probably the cheapest complete copy out there, but I'm open to offers.  No trades...I have a piece of original art in mind that I want, and this will be my justification for spending the money!

I estimate this is a 1.0 - 1.5

Cover still has quite a bit of gloss.  Book doesn't appear to attached at staples, but is still hanging on to the book.

Will only accept PayPal as payment.  I will ship USPS priority w/ signature required, fully insured.

No offers from probation list or in the HoS.

1st :takeit:has priority over PM's.

BB28.png

BB28b.jpg

BB28c.jpg

BB28D.jpg

Edited by SteveMullins

On 7/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, SteveMullins said:

Selling my low grade BB28 raw.  $1100, shipping included.  Probably the cheapest complete copy out there, but I'm open to offers.  No trades...I have a piece of original art in mind that I want, and this will be my justification for spending the money!

I estimate this is a 1.0 - 1.5

Cover still has quite a bit of gloss.  Book doesn't appear to attached at staples, but is still hanging on to the book.

Will only accept PayPal as payment.  I will ship USPS priority w/ signature required, fully insured.

No offers from probation list or in the HoS.

1st :takeit:has priority over PM's.

Yup! I'm not sure I've seen a low grade copy with a front cover that presented this well for this low of a price! [And I haven't been in the market for this book for probably 5-10 years!]