• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention 2020 ( CalComicCon )
8 8

165 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Joe got a kick out of signing my program book 46 years later! And he added a nice rendering of Nova Kane to the E-Man rendering from '74. I also had him sign my bought off the stands copy of E-Man #1! Joe and his wife were very gracious; great to meet him again!!

tn_ProgramBookSigned.jpg.5407aa9097590ddc5ca9619a9b8da905.jpgtn_JoeSigning2.jpg.629d5f2c10f5326dd6f9bb750c2a3c36.jpg

Oh and check out Joe's Green Lantern ring!!

That was awesome to see in person.😊

15 hours ago, nearmint said:

Oops.  I posted this in the swap thread, but meant to post it here...

Great video and noticed the nice T-shirt from the slopes of Whistler here.  (thumbsu

When was you up here in the nearby Whistler area and is this part of a regular winter trip for you?  hm

Just now, lou_fine said:

Great video and noticed the nice T-shirt from the slopes of Whistler here.  (thumbsu

When was you up here in the nearby Whistler area and is this part of a regular winter trip for you?  hm

We come up for a week or two every summer to hike and eats lots of good food. I first went in 1995, and haven't missed a year since.  Whistler feels like a home away from home to me. 

13 hours ago, Bumble Kitty said:

20200126_103906.jpg

Hey, who's that suspicious looking character on the left with his back to us?  hm

Looks like he's trying to case the joint to stuff some more goodies in his bag of stolen items that he's holding in his right hand. (tsk)  

I hope somebody called the cops on him and he's locked up in the clinker before absconding back across the border with his bag of stolen goodies.  lol

Great show as always! I left the event around 1130 to restock on some bags n boards at a LCS and a quick bite but couldn't make it back because my tire ran into a surprise pothole by the I-405 which I thought the tire just flatten but the actual wheel broke! Spent a couple minutes putting on the spare donut and headed home because all tire shops by me were closed:cry:!

14 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

Great show as always! I left the event around 1130 to restock on some bags n boards at a LCS and a quick bite but couldn't make it back because my tire ran into a surprise pothole by the I-405 which I thought the tire just flatten but the actual wheel broke! Spent a couple minutes putting on the spare donut and headed home because all tire shops by me were closed:cry:!

What? You put personal safety over comic books?:baiting:

8 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Hey, who's that suspicious looking character on the left with his back to us?  hm

Looks like he's trying to case the joint to stuff some more goodies in his bag of stolen items that he's holding in his right hand. (tsk)  

I hope somebody called the cops on him and he's locked up in the clinker before absconding back across the border with his bag of stolen goodies.  lol

Ha! Reminds me of a joke photo I took of Big Ron Murray at WonderCon a few years ago.

6837EEAB-BF11-4D59-AE01-409EF5F0AD1F.jpeg